Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Lifestyle Change




Most people blog about their husbands, wives, and children. I have decided to start a blog but I don't have any of those. I have a dog that I guess I could blog about but he is not that interesting. I have decided to do this to help with my lifestyle change. It all started in January when I decided to change my life. I began weight watchers and working out. I have since then lost 99 pounds but in the past few weeks have a gained a few back, this is why I am doing this blog. I need the therapy of a journal to get my weight back down again and to keep me motivated. I also want to share my journey with others so they can be supportive and maybe share it with others who have weight issues. I have become a different person along the way but I now need to keep this weight off and not go crazy. It is so easy to go crazy and that is what I have done in the past few weeks. I have been emotionally eating out of control and it is time to stop. Tomorrow is Monday and will be the beginning of a new week and a new me. I am getting back into it. I am getting back into the mind set of making the right eating decisions and mentally putting my mind back into the gym. Looking forward to updating everybody on my weight loss and keeping the weight off. The picture of me and the dog was taken on December 24, 2007 I was weighing in at 238. The next picture is with my friend Kara at my birthday taken on August 9, 2008 weighing in at 145.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep working hard Sarah! I'm proud of you! Love you!

Dana said...

Sarah, Ryan and I are your biggest fans!! I hope you know how proud we are of your accomplishments! We will try to keep you in line! Love you!

nikkiash said...

You are so awesome - I love that you are doing this to help keep up the good habits you have formed! I am totally ready to be right there with you - we will keep it off! Lifetime members - for life :)

Haley Family said...

I am sooo glad you started a blog. My parents are going to be even more excited! Keep up the awesome work. I am so proud of you.

Kelly J said...

Way to go Sarah! I know it is personally a struggle every day to make the right choices about food and a healthy, active lifestyle. It is so easy to relax and fall back into our old bad habits. But we have to remember how good we feel when we make the right choices. You are such an inspiration. I look forward to reading your blog!

cre said...

Sarah, I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished. You have worked so hard.. Can't wait to read the blog. Love ya Cre

Kara said...

Sarah,
I am so proud of you and admire you for your determination and will power! You definitely have more will power than me. Don't be too hard on yourself, you are doing great and will continue to do great. Look how far you have already come! Love ya!
Kara

El Momma said...

Sarah, You look amazing...when are we going to get to see you in person??? Maybe you can visit us when the baby comes....

Unknown said...

Sarah,

You Go Girl!!! You have a goal and you go after it.. I look up to that.

Love ya,
Brooke

etphonehome21 said...

Sarah - I found your blog through Katie's and I just wanted to say I think what you've already accomplished is awesome!!! I'm finally getting my butt back into the gym. I'll be reading your blog for inspiration.

Unknown said...

OMG!! I just found your blog through Marsha's through Katie's. Anyway, you look A-MA-ZING!!! I'm soooooooo pround of you! It's a freakin struggle every darn day and I know the feeling!! Keep up the hard work!!