Sunday, March 22, 2009

Much needed update!

I know I have had lack of blogging. But I recently have received some complaints (Marsha and Rebekah) about not blogging so I figured I would get back on it. I do need to post some pics of my trip to Notre Dame. I promise I will do it. Life here has been pretty good. No complaints. January brought the marathon, March brought the rodeo. Thanks to Kara I got to go twice to see Keith Urban and Taylor Swift. Two really great perfomers. March also brought Spring Break! I didn't do anything exciting but it was a nice break from the daily routine. I am looking forward to April. I am going to Nashville to run the Country Music half marathon. What fun! I have been focused on training for that and looking forward to the challenge. It is hard to update when there are no kids to show how big they have gotten or their accomplishments. I mean McGuire is totally awesome but is alreay finished growing and he has mastered being a lap dog! I promise to do better with this whole blog thing!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

yea!!! welcome back to the blogging world! love you, lou!

Easy Lifestyles said...

Welcome Back to blogging. I know we do get busy but we always come back to it. The smart ones anyway. Have a good one. BTW I hold the secret to life!